Job descriptionYour experience working within Supportability/Integrated Logistic Support will prove a vital asset to my client. Moving into a new phase of projects, they can offer you work variety and the opportunity to work on exciting and dynamic projects.
My client are a multinational, world leading engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services organisation.
Employee experience is a key factor in management decisions and your career development is seen as an important part of company strategy. In addition to salary, there is an attractive corporate benefits package and interviews are only 1 stage.
You will be required to apply through life Supportability Engineering, Asset Management and/or Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) strategies to complex engineering systems and have the drive to develop your knowledge of the principles and processes of Supportability Engineering, including R&M, through practical application and formal training
To be suitable for this role you will:
- To be suitable for this role you will need to have recent practical experience working within either the defence, oil & gas, rail, renewables or nuclear sectors on Supportability Engineering (including Integrated Logistic Support) Asset Management and/or R&M engineering programmes
- It will be preferred you will have held a recent position within a consultancy or engineering business environment working as a Supportability, and/or R&M engineer/consultant or held an Integrated Logistic Support/R&M post in the Ministry of Defence (MOD) or as a defence contractor
- Recent demonstrable ability in delivering Supportability, R&M or Asset Management activities during the lifecycle of equipment programmes
- Experience of developing Supportability / R&M documentation such as Management Plans, Element Plans, Case Reports;
- The ability and ambition to deliver Supportability / R&M engineering within a variety of market sectors.
Role: Senior Supportability Consultant
Bristol, Bristol, Plymouth, Leatherhead, Burton Upon Trent, Warrington (Hybrid/Home working will be offered)
Salary: 40-72K plus exceptional Benefits
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.