Job descriptionOur client in Bournemouth is looking for a System Analyst to joint their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a background in data handling and analysis.
Please note, you must be eligible to obtain SC clearance to be considered for this position.
· Safety Management System Analysis and Data Management
· Provision of Safety related data analysis, with associated reporting, to meet standing and ad-hoc requests from across the business.
· Maintenance, management and administration of the Safety & Compliance Database (AQD).
· Managing the reporting of relevant Regulatory Reportable Occurrences (ECCAIRS & ASIMS) to the National Authorities within defined timescales and ensuring that updates, through to closure, are appropriately managed.
· Production of standing and ad-hoc related reports to meet business requirements.
· Provision of data to support Safety, Security and Compliance Training & Promotion requirements.
· Manage and develop processes to ensure that data and information is available to support key SMS meetings (Daily Risk Assessment Meeting (DRAM), Occurrence Review Meeting (ORM), Safety Review Boards (SRB) and Safety Action Groups (SAG))
· Provision of Safety Management support, as required, to the internal and external audit programme
· Provision of Safety & Compliance Database Training as required.
· Work closely with Aviation Safety Advisors to ensure the efficient, accurate and coherent daily upkeep of the Safety Database (AQD), associated data input/output activity and monitoring of associated standards and processes.
Experience & Qualifications
· Educated to A-Level Standard or suitable equivalent – Required
· Experience in Data Handling and Analysis and associated tools (eg Excel) – Required
· Experience working with a Safety Reporting Database (preferably AQD), including analysis of extracted data and presentation through associated Business Intelligence – Highly Desirable
· Experience with management of Civ/Mil Occurrence Reporting Systems (AQD, ASIMS, ECCAIRS etc) – Highly Desirable
· Understanding of Civ/Mil aviation regulations relating to Occurrence Reporting - Desirable
· Experience of Safety Management Systems – Desirable
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Keywords: Data analysis, data management, database administration, business Intelligence reporting