Job descriptionYour experience of delivering trial clearance and system certification documentation will help you to join the certification team during a key phase of the development programme. You will support in the delivery of Certificates of Design, while working within the Platform Integration and Export Group. This varied role covers at least two Aircraft Integration contracts as well as an export programme.
You will have an opportunity to work for a leading multi-national Defence systems provider which boasts some of most advanced facilities in their areas of expertise. A corporate benefits package and transparent career development opportunities are on offer within this vibrant Engineering environment.
About the job:
Our client is currently looking for a System Certification Engineer to join the Certification team. The primary aim of the role will be to deliver the Certification of Platform Integration variants of the Brimstone Missile. This will involve;
- Leading the commissioning, collection and reporting of Certification evidence using the IBM DOORS requirements management tool.
- Delivery of certification task will require engagement with other teams, tracking the progress of evidence as its generated and reporting this progress to the Chief Systems Engineer, Chief Engineer and MoD.
- Supporting in-service operation by responding to user queries
- Reviewing technical information from subject matter experts
As a System Certification Engineer your experience will ideally include:
- Must have experience of IBM DOORS
- Experience of Certification documentation
- Highly Motivated with excellent communications skills and proven team working ability
- Experience of Aerospace, Defence etc is desirable, and not essential
Up to £32,000 - £38,000
Keywords: Certification, Trial clearance, Missile, System certification, Flight clearance, Aircraft, Air platform, Stakeholders, Weapon system, System, Sub-system, Verification, Validation, V&V, DOORS, Combat Systems, Trial.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, to SC level.
This is a permanent position.