Job descriptionYour experience of systems requirements, and knowledge of design definition and proving will help you to join an exciting, ambitious research programme at the core of missile seeker technology within the defence industry.
As System Requirements Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work for a leading multi-national Defence systems provider which boasts some of most advanced facilities in their areas of expertise. A corporate benefits package and transparent career development opportunities are on offer within this vibrant Engineering environment.
About the job:
Our client is looking for system engineers who are trained and/or experienced in model-based requirements, preferably with experience in applying System Modelling Language (SysML) to broad system requirements and architectures (or are willing to learn!). Responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of system requirement and design traceability
- Identifying/Executing studies to further inform future missile seeker designs
- Deriving new requirements at system to component level for design maturity
As a System Requirements Engineer you will need to be:
- Requirements Engineers with experience in MBSE techniques
- RF sensor / Radar knowledge would be highly beneficial
- Some understanding/experience with EO/IR sensors beneficial but not essential
- Use of architecture/requirements tools such as Rhapsody/DOORS (or similar)
- Experience in system integration and proving beneficial but not essential
Why come work with us?
- Work closely with cutting edge, never-done-before seeker technology; be at the frontline of technology, where we encourage innovation with every step.
- A broadly scoped programme, with opportunities to engage regularly with a number of company technical experts for a broad range of missile technologies
- Opportunity to grow the role into a wider set of responsibilities if interested.
System Requirements Engineer
Stevenage (could be based out of Bristol)
Up to £35,000 - £50,000
Keywords - Weapons, Weapon Systems, Missile, Defence, Systems, Requirement, Requirements, Systems Engineer, DOORS, Rhapsody, Verification, Architecture, RF, Sensor, Radar, Integration.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria may also be required to undergo security clearance vetting to SC level.
This is a permanent position.