Systems Engineer - High Power Systems Integration
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer - High Power Systems Integration|
|Salary:||£45 - £50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Neil Tovey|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 14:04|
Contract Systems Engineers required for a leading global Aerospace company. You will use your experience of the Systems Engineering Development to develop two High Power Systems Integration Labs.
- Systems Engineering Development of two High Power Systems Integration Labs.
- Integration of High Power Systems to achieve Lab Readiness and Test Procedure Maturity.
- Integration of multiple disciplines (Hardware, Software and TE) to deliver on Customer Requirements for Lab Readiness and Safety of Flight.
- Systems Verification Experience in High Power Lab Environments,
- Knowledge of Lab Systems at all levels (Hardware and System Requirements),
- Aircraft Power Distribution Systems knowledge,
- Ideally knowledge of Test Equipment development
*Location of work: Cheltenham
*Rate £45 - £50
*Contractors required x1
*Duration: 12 Months
*Start Date ASAP
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's