Systems Engineer - RF
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer - RF|
|Contact Name:||Marc Temple|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 10:51|
My client is looking for an experienced System Engineer to join the team. You will be supporting the development of advanced technologies for the next generation weapon system currently being designed to engage both maritime and land threats.
Skills and Experience Required
· Ideally degree qualified or equivalent with the following skills and experience:
· Experience of RF technologies.
· Able to bridge gaps across functional boundaries. Able to develop warm relationships across the wider teams.
· Awareness of requirements management principles.
· Awareness of sensors technologies and willingness to develop proficiency in both the RF/EO technical domain
· Guidance, control and/or navigation background.
· Sensors background (electro-optic and/or radar).
· Experience of systems engineering tools such as DOORS, RTC, MATLAB, Rhapsody, SysML.
· Experience of RF/EO data fusion techniques
· Position - System Engineer -Permanent
· Location - Bristol or Stevenage
· Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
Key Words - System Engineer, RF, EO, Radio Frequency, Electro Optic, Requirements Management, DOORS, RTC, MATLAB, Phapsody
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Systems Development Engineer
Motor Control Systems Engineer
Test Equipment Hardware Engineer
£38 - £40 per hour
EC&I Design Engineer
Senior FPGA Engineer