Job descriptionYour experience of systems integration, and knowledge of systems validation activities will help you to make a difference by undertaking some of the many Integration and System Validation activities on a wide range if Defence projects, supplying specialist advice and planning and delivering trials on a wide range of ongoing projects.
As an Integration and System Validation Engineer, you will join the Integration and Systems Validation team for a leading multi-national Defence systems provider which boasts some of most advanced facilities in their areas of expertise. A corporate benefits package and transparent career development opportunities are on offer within this vibrant Engineering environment.
About the job:
Our client currently requires an Integration and System Validation / System Proving Engineer. Due to contracts won and expected, this is an exciting time to join an expanding team working on various projects. The job will include;
- Work with the systems engineering team and design teams to plan and execute trials.
- Liaise with the systems engineering team and design teams to ensure adequate trials data is acquired and to investigate and resolve design issues.
- Generate trials documentation
- Prepare, deliver and follow up internal and external Trials Readiness Reviews
- Conduct post trials data analysis and reporting
- Conduct and/or support trials including
In addition, the candidate will assist with:
- Lab Management responsibilities (e.g. maintain risk assessments, asset management, host audits, maintain lab safety etc.)
- Maintaining hardware and software configuration control
As an ISV Engineer you will need experience of working in one of the following environments:
- System Integration
- Design Proving and Trials
- Naval Integration
- Missile Test
- Interface Design
- System assessment and acceptance
- Design Verification
- Electrical / mechanical construction and interfacing
- Electronic design/test
- Network integration
- Good verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Be able to communicate with a wide range of internal customers, sub-contractors / partners/ suppliers at both engineering and management levels
- Beneficial to have experience of MBSE tools, e.g. DOORS, Rhapsody, RTC
- Beneficial to have experience of coding, especially Python
ISV Naval Based Air Defence Systems Proving Engineer
£32,000 - £50,000 (depending on the level
Keywords Naval, Weapon Systems, Missile, Defence, Systems, System proving, Integration programmes, Integration requirements, Trial, Integration trial, Validation, Verification, Acceptance, Systems assessment, Test.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria may also be required to undergo security clearance vetting to SC.
This is a permanent position.