|Job Title:||Technical Illustrator|
|Salary:||£15.00 - £20.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Beswarick|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2018 17:50|
This role is a contract role.
The role will be based in Gloucestershire or a 3 Month contract.
* Manipulating CAD models to extract information for the creation of technical illustrations
* You will be using Arbortext ISO Draw to create S1000D compliant technical illustrations
* Ideally you will have experience within CAD Models for the extraction of Technical Illustrations ideally in the use of Creo View
* You will have experience within ISO Draw to create S1000D compliant technical illustrations (including hot spotting)
* You must be a team player
* You must be able to work to work efficiently under pressure
Up to £20 Per Hour
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a Contract position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Author
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Senior Technical Support Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum
DOE + benefits
Principal Electronics Engineer