Technical Management Consultant
|Job Title:||Technical Management Consultant|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2021 13:59|
You will have strong consultancy skills including business development and experience in Defence, Government, Energy or Transport Infrastructure
You will be delivering change projects, acting as a solutions architect and working with both new and existing clients.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Management Consultant. This role includes:-
- Delivering a range of high quality business change assignments
- Developing business solutions to new and existing clients
- Developing new business through strategic networking
- Building and sustaining strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Delivering projects and programmes to time and cost requirements
- Working collaboratively with all functions throughout the clients' business.
- Experienced in business change and transformation
- Project management skills and experience
- Background in a management consultancy
- Capability to develop new business and support market growth
- Experience in Defence, Energy, Central Government or Infrastructure
Senior Management Consultant
Various locations available, UK wide
Key Skills: consultant, consultancy, project, programme, leader, management, requirements, benefits, business transformation, analysis, change, Defence, Energy, Central Government, Transport, Rail, Infrastructure, business development
Due to the nature of work undertaken, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Transformation Consultant
£60000 - £80000 per annum
Obsolescence Management Professional
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bens
Electronic Engineering Hardware Technical Lead
£45000 - £52000 per annum
Technical Specialist Systems Design Airborne Systems
£50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
Lead Transformation Consultant
£80000 - £100000 per annum