Test & Integration Engineer
|Job Title:||Test & Integration Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Raymond|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 17:54|
Our client a leading developer of information and communications technology services is looking to recruit a Test & Integration Engineer. You will be involved in exciting projects within the enterprise and defence division. You will be responsible for the integration and testing of high quality software solutions.
You will be based out of Bristol or the Wiltshire office but initially in the Newport South Wales area.
This Is an opportunity to work for a leading technology organisation serving a huge range of customers using a wide range of technologies.
Hands on software product Integration and Test on complex development programs
· Defining, scoping and running tests for complex middleware services
· Developing automated tests using tools such as JMeter and Gatling
· Defect investigation and root cause analysis
· Web Technologies (e.g. OData, HTTP, TLS, and REST)
· Continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins)
· Demonstrable experience of Java or C#
· Specifying and configuring test environments
· Source code management tools (e.g. GIT)
· Working in virtualized environments
· Proven methodical analytic fault-finding skills
Desirable skills - any knowledge or experience of the following:
· Python experience
· Powershell & Linux shell scripting
· Knowledge of networking technologies (DNS, TCP, UDP, IP Routing)
· Experienced in the use of one or more the following engineering tools or equivalents: IBM DOORS, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Team Concert
Please note you must be prepared to travel to customer sites.
Key skills - Test, Integration, JMeter, Gatling, Java, Source Code
Salary - to £45000 negotiable + Pension
Location - Newport, Cardiff, South Wales, Gwent, Blackwood,
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Integration Engineer
System Integration and Test Team Lead
£46800 - £58500 per annum
Test Equipment Development Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Test Equipment Design Engineer
£40000 - £48000 per annum
Systems Engineer - Test