Training Consultant - DSAT
|Job Title:||Training Consultant - DSAT|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Desi Koleva|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 14:53|
My client is currently recruiting for a high quality, professional committed and flexible individuals to join a successful, market leading business. They require training consultants to support the latest generation maritime, land and air systems, organisation change support programs, applying civil best practice to military environments and delivering training support to the energy sector and their industry clients.
As a leading supplier of integrated solutions to the defence and civil systems markets, they are looking for a people who can meet the challenge of working on both individual projects and programs, or as part of a wider multi - disciplined team.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
The successful candidate will be given significant responsibility for client-facing work from day one. All consultants are expected to have regular interactions with clients, to lead work-streams or projects, or to support senior colleagues in delivering specific project outputs. We therefore ask that you demonstrate your capability and experience, or potential capability, across four dimensions of Technical Excellence, Commercial Acumen, Interpersonal Skills and Stakeholder Interaction.
* You have a variety of consulting capabilities and techniques to suit different situations and different stages of the training lifecycle. For a consultant, your experience may lie in just one or two phases of the training cycle, but you will possess the key skills needed to apply a systematic approach, and you understand and can describe how your skills may be transferred to other training cycle phases.
* You have strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present information which is compelling, engaging and unambiguous.
* You demonstrate a high level of problem-solving ability in relation to technically complex or conceptually abstract ideas.
* You present complex solutions and concepts effectively and make persuasive cases based on analysis.
* You are an excellent team player with the ability to communicate and engage at all levels with a variety of stakeholders.
* You can demonstrate an ability to transfer skills and knowledge to colleagues.
* You are proactive in your approach to work and enjoy working with a variety of people as well as being comfortable with progressing work independently.
* You build trusted and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, at all levels, in a business environment.
* You have relevant sector experience - may include the defence enterprise, energy or transportation sectors.
* You either have experience, or the potential, to support or contribute to the sale of training consultancy work - including bid development and delivery of presentations.
* You will have a working knowledge of common software applications such as Microsoft Office.
* You hold relevant Training Qualifications e.g:
o The Award in Education & Training (AET), Certificate in Education & Training (CET) or Diploma in Education & Training (DET) (Formally PTLLS, CTLLS and DTLLS).
o Relevant Defence Centre of Training Support (DCTS) courses, or other industry equivalents.
o CIPD Level 5 Certificate/Diploma in Learning and Development.
o The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
* A passion for developing technically, professionally and behaviourally.
* A collaborative team-player who delivers great results and operates to high behavioural standards and business ethics.
* An ability to deal with competing tasks and operate successfully even when under pressure.
* A strong emotional intelligence and the ability to flex your style to suit different stakeholders, and are confident and self-assured in putting forward your views and able to hold your own with senior stakeholders.
£30,000 - £37,000
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Instructional Designer - DSAT
£33000 - £46000 per annum
Business Assurance Consultant
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Project Management Consultant
£40000 - £70000 per annum
Business Continuity Management Consultant
£40000 - £55000 per annum