Training Programme Manager
|Job Title:||Training Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Bens|
|Contact Name:||James Beswarick|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 17:55|
In addition you will have the opportunity to join a world-leading, multi-national organisation that will challenge and develop your technical capabilities, and offer you the chance to work in a developing, cutting-edge environment in some of most advanced facilities in their areas of expertise.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Training Programme Manager. This role includes:
* Manage Customer expectations and relationships
* Provide competent leadership with a strong understanding of the domain
* Deliver cash to the business through milestone completion to contract
* Manage budget, schedule, quality, EV and risk
* Control the scope of the contract
* Integrate the business functions to deliver the programme successfully
* Provide management reports as necessary to the cadence and battle rhythm
* Develop and maintain good relationships with internal stakeholders
* Form a strong IPT, develop expertise and consider succession planning
* Deliver follow-on business
To be suitable for this role you will have:
* Experience delivering ILS and In-Service Support contracts to UK MOD
* Programme Management experience
* Familiarity with UK MOD contracts
* Strong demonstrable knowledge of UK MOD LSA processes and standards
* Strong demonstrable knowledge of UK MOD in-service operations
* Typically required degree level education, or staff and/or technical project/process management experience, or equivalent.
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Support Programme Manager
Newport, South Wales
Salary: £60-75K plus exceptional bens
Keywords: Project Manager, Programme Manager, ILS, Integrated Logistic Support, Supportability, Defence, MOD,
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Risk Manager
£30000 - £65000 per annum + Bens
Engineering Project Manager
Senior International Trade Compliance Officer
Senior Cost Control Engineer
£30000 - £60000 per annum + Bens