Our client is looking for a Web Designer (Service and Interaction) to join their team for a 6 month contract. This role will primarily be remote with occasional travel to Bootle.
· Planning, creating and coding web pages.
· Using both technical and non-technical skills to produce websites that meet user needs.
· collect, interpret and implement analytics data to ensure quality and accessibility standards are met.
· Deliver improvements to the user experience.
· Contribute to performance reports.
· Ensure projects are properly planned, with clear objectives, based on audience insight, strategically aligned, implemented effectively and evaluated and iterated.
· Build strong relationships and networks work on regular maintenance and service updates.
· Working with communications colleagues to ensure latest guidance is published by agreed deadlines.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Practical experience in relevant publishing and web design software, including:
- Adobe Creative Cloud, including Dreamweaver using hand-coded HTML
- Content management systems, such as Drupal and Sharepoint
- Sketching (wireframing) and creating designs to improve website navigation, layout and interaction.
- Web publishing and rapid prototyping.
- Manipulating images using Photoshop or similar.
- Using validation tools to ensure website accessibility and usability.
- Understanding of structured project management environment.
- Developing or migrating websites to a content management system (CMS) (Drupal or similar technology).
- An understanding of responsive website design.
- Good understanding of social media platforms.
Duration: 6 months
Remote with occasional travel to Bootle
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.