|Job Title:||Web Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Raymond|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 17:02|
Our Client Is a provider of bespoke web sites and mobile applications, they are one of the leading software companies in the Midlands. They are currently recruiting for a Web Developer to join the team and work on market leading solutions working with some of the country's leading brands.
You will have experience of solving complex problems and building seamless user interactions. You will be building new applications from details and complex specifications. You will be used to using OOP techniques.
* ASP.NET MVC and C# Experience
* SQL Experience and demonstrable understanding of database design
* Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
* Experience of software design patterns such as MVC and Object Relational Mapping tools
* Experience of creating high quality web applications
* Analytical and critical thinking
* Attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
* Driven for continuous learning/improvement
* Experience of using JIRA
* Scrum / Agile Experience
* Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical individuals
* Experience of using Test Automation Tools
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
Key Skills: Web, Application, ASP.NET, C#, CSS, OOP, MVC
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Web Development Software Engineer
.NET Software Developer
Software Developer (Java)
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£36800 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + pension
Microsoft Dynamics Developer
£400 - £500 per day + DOE