Website Engineer 12 Month FTC
|Job Title:||Website Engineer 12 Month FTC|
|Contact Name:||Kevin Raymond|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017 14:25|
My client is a leading multinational defence technology company with multiple sites around the UK. They have an enviable reputation and employ nearly 10000 people.
An Urgent opportunity has arisen for a Skilled Web Developer to maintain and support the company website and its subsidiaries and intranet sites on a 12 month fixed term contract.
* Maintaining and supporting the company site vast intranet sites.
* Assemble, analyse, and scope business and functionally web site requirements in cooperation with users of the site and IT.
* Design and develop well structured, HTML5 and CMS websites
* Editing and creating images for use on the web
* Designing a draft site for customer approval and/or modification
* Assist in improving the quality and robustness of websites, internal and external
* Creating and updating web site documentation
* Able to produce and amend graphical assets
* Create and manage media assets for web use
* Technically sound with Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint 2010, 2013, Online and SharePoint Designer
* Technically sound with Sitecore Experience Platform
* Knowledge of general web design development and implementation
* Knowledge of SEO concepts and best-practices
* Knowledge of social media best-practices
* Responsive web UI
* Microsoft InfoPath
* Adobe Photoshop
* Online collaboration services
* Microsoft Visual Studio
* Microsoft Team Services
This is a fixed term position
Keywords - Web Developer, Sharepoint, C#, HTML, Adobe
Location: Hampshire, Aldershot, Farnborough, Fleet, Camberley
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience
If you feel you have the suitable skills and experience and are looking to work for one of countries leading defence and technology companies and work with some of the leading individuals within the sector. Our client can offer excellent opportunities for career progression and diversity across a range of sectors. Please get in touch.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a permanent position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's