Workday Service Lead
|Job Title:||Workday Service Lead|
|Contact Name:||Anna Bonczchowska|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 15:56|
About the role:
* Administration of the HCM solution (Workday)
* To provide HR systems maintenance and support. Assists with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
* To provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management. Monitors reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
* To maintain accurate security role permissions, and create new roles as needed.
* To stay informed of current international data and system requirements and ensure compliance.
* Configuration Lead
* Project Management
* Security Administration
* Integration Administration
You will have the following experience:
* Degree in HR, business or related field or equivalent experience.
* 2-4 years of Workday experience (required)
* IT Support experience (required)
* In-depth knowledge of HRIS and database systems management required - experience with Workday required
* Experience working with confidential information and critical business processes required
* Experience working with global HR data preferred
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience manipulating complex data sets
* Timely execution and decision making
* Ability to manage competing priorities
* Proactive approach to process improvement
Title: Workday Service Lead
Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Key Skills: HR, IT Support, HRIS, Workday, Microsoft Excel, data
If you are a good match then please apply with a CV to learn more about this truly fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader who has an enviable reputation.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This is a Permanent Role.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's