Category Manager - Subcontracts
|Job Title:||Category Manager - Subcontracts|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2017 16:47|
You will be working in a state of the art complex, surrounded by advanced technologies and innovative individuals. In addition to an excellent salary, this role comes with a bonus and corporate benefits package.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Category Manager. This role includes:-
- Strategic selection of suppliers to meet new programme requirements
- Support contract negotiation for prototype and production requirements
- Perform contract & milestone reviews with suppliers
- Manage the implementation of programme sourcing requirements
- Develop close working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide the interface between the Programme teams and Procurement
- Aerospace experience is essential
- Subcontracts experience
- CIPS level 4 or higher preferred
- Project Management understanding
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
£45K - £50K
Keywords: contract, contracts, commercial, procurement, defence, aerospace, aviation, buyer, purchasing, procurement, cips, mcips, supply chain
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's