Procurement Manager - Capital Equipment
|Job Title:||Procurement Manager - Capital Equipment|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2017 11:27|
You will be working in a state of the art complex, surrounded by advanced technologies and innovative individuals. This is an interesting role offering skills development, an excellent salary and corporate benefits package.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Procurement Manager - Capital Equipment. This role includes:-
- Procurement of major parts and components
- Sustainable products with a long term lifecycle
- Building strong relationships with the supply chain
- Leading complex and high value negotiations
- Identify and mitigate risks and potential legal issues
- Working closely with multiple internal functions
- Support programmes and projects as required
- Supplier performance management and KPIs
- Some experience with capital / major equipment
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Proven background building relationships with suppliers
- An understanding of contract management including legal implications
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Keywords: contract, contracts, commercial, procurement, buyer, purchasing, procurement, cips, mcips, supply chain, engineering, mechanical, electrical, defence, engineering, aerospace, telecommunications, telco
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's