|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||10% bonus + 12 Pension|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2017 13:28|
You will be given an excellent benefits package including:
12% pension, 10% bonus, healthcare and flexible working.
This company are a leading provider of technical Aerospace products and services.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Lead multi-disciplinary projects throughout lifecycle
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Create, maintain and communicate project plans and technical documents
- Identify and manage project related risks to minimise their impact on the project
- Contribute ideas towards continuous improvement of programme strategy
- Ensure that subcontract activities are managed effectively
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Project management in a Defence / Aerospace environment
- Experience of delivering products to market
- Background in Electronics, through work or education
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in an Engineering or similar subject
- Experience of liaising with internal and external customers
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Senior Project Manager
Key Skills: project, programme, prince 2, apmp, engineer, engineering, defence, aerospace, risk, product, development, npi, npd, electronics
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Engineering Project Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Mechanical Project Engineer
Engineering Project Lead
£50000 - £58000 per annum