|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2017 13:11|
You have the opportunity to progress through the organisation, work with various clients and act as a mentor for members of engineering teams. You will need current and valid DV clearance with the UK government.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Delivery of high quality projects to customer satisfaction
- Work closely with technical teams
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Manage project expectations and provide excellent stakeholder management
- Maintain risk register of programme threats and opportunities
- Manage project resources
- Control financial forecast and review project finances regularly
- Current and valid DV clearance
- Project Management within National Security domain is essential
- Project management qualification, preferably APMP
- Cyber security, business intelligence, information security or similar background
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key Skills: project, programme, apmp, cyber security, government communications, gchq, national security, business intelligence, software, hardware, agile
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum DV level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's