|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2017 16:49|
You will have the opportunity to work alongside leading thinkers in the industry at a company renowned for cutting edge technologies and innovative solutions. A corporate benefits package and transparent career development opportunities are on offer within this vibrant Engineering environment.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Working closely with the customers, building strong relationships
- Project delivery within agreed parameters
- Liaise daily with relevant functions in the company
- Supporting the bidding and business development teams
- Assisting the development of new products to meet customer needs
- Managing the budget of assigned projects
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience working on complex projects within Engineering / Manufacturing
- Strong background managing customers throughout projects
- Experience in more than one project phase preferred
- Understanding of new product development would be an advantage
- A Project / Programme Management qualification (i.e. Prince 2, APM)
Keywords: project, programme, engineering, manufacturing, automotive, oil and gas, government, defence, aerospace, aviation
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared, to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's