|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000 per annum + Flexible working|
|Contact Name:||Adam King|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2017 16:57|
Employee experience is a key element in management thinking. In this role, you will have the option of various career advancement pathways and be encouraged to pursue additional skills through personal development.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior Project Manager. This role includes:-
- Lead multi-disciplinary projects throughout lifecycle
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Create, maintain and communicate project plans and technical documents
- Identify and manage project related risks to minimise their impact on the project
- Contribute ideas towards continuous improvement of programme strategy
- Ensure that subcontract activities are managed effectively
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Engineering Project Management in a defence environment
- Experience in development of multi-disciplined projects
- Ability to lead teams and projects through complex challenges
- A strong and varied background in scheduling/budgeting/cost management
- Experience of liaising with internal and external customers
Apply through the link ASAP! This role will not be available long.
Key Skills: project, programme, prince 2, apmp, engineer, engineering, defence, aerospace, risk, west London, Middlesex, uxbridge, ealing, slough, harrow, Wembley, brentford
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's