Senior GNSS/Navigation Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior GNSS/Navigation Engineer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andres Meneses|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2017 09:32|
Your experience providing technical expertise and advice on GNSS aspects would make an immediate positive impact to one of the largest defence contractors in the world
Working for a market leader in the Engineering industry that specialised in the HMG and Defence sectors, you will get the opportunity to grow and shine alongside the business, giving you phenomenal career prospects and a defined path for your development. Our client is working as part of a consortium on a £11 billion change management projects
My client is a global Engineering company that has always been renowned for its innovative engineering. Providing high-quality products & services to the Defence, Government, Financial & Professional and Infrastructure & Utilities sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior GNSS/Navigation Engineer to work within my client's secured navigation system and contributing to all stages in the delivery of customer focused research, development, consultancy and product support activities.
You also will have the opportunity to work alongside leading thinkers in the industry at a company renowned for cutting-edge technologies and innovative solutions. A corporate benefits package and transparent career development opportunities are on offer within this vibrant Engineering environment.
Below are some further details on the role. At the bottom of the page is where you can apply.
You will be responsible for providing technical expertise and advice on GNSS aspects as well as
interacting and being the Subject Matter Expert for navigation engineering working in multi-disciplinary, multi nation teams to deliver R&D, product and consultancy outputs.
About the job:
They currently require the services of a Senior GNSS/Navigation Engineer. This role includes:-
* Responsible to the Secured Navigation Integrated Delivery Team Lead and Secured Navigation Chief Engineer for GNSS technical support to projects.
* Deliver high quality designs, report which focus on customer problems and solutions.
* Represent the company in multi-nation consortiums to European and UK customers, as required.
* Contribute to (or lead) the development of proposals in response to requests from customers and consortium partners.
Experience and Qualifications
*Bachelor degree in a science, engineering or maths subject (or >5 years directly applicable experience).
* Proven experience of working with GNSS technology( Galileo and GPS)
* Proven ability to interpret customer requirements and develop innovative solutions
* Able to lead subcontractors
* Proven experience of working in a complex security domain.
* Proven ability to work across a broad spread of technical and project domains, understanding and shaping both the "big picture" and technical details.
* Proven ability to engage with other technical experts and incorporate their input into broader technical solutions.
* Excellent verbal and written technical English communications skills.
* Multi-sensor navigation
*Robust navigation techniques (anti-jam, anti-spoof)
* RTK, Differential
* Navigation signal processing
* Navigation processing
* Other GNSS technologies
Apply through the link ASAP! These role will not be available long.
Role:Senior GNSS/Navigation Engineer
Salary:Up to £60K + Excellent benefits
Keywords: GNSS,RTK , ASIC , GPS , Galileo , satellite , navigation , engineering , secured , crypto , key management.
If you are looking to develop your career within including services, governments and military worldwide sectors, with the opportunity to have regular contact with main stakeholders within clients, please apply now. This role is a unique opportunity for someone looking to have a mix of key activities with the opportunity to progress within the company and work across a variety of sectors for an extremely well respected multinational defence technology
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, incumbents of these positions are required to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet this criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
This is a permanent position.
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior GNSS/Navigation Engineer
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Graduate Simulation Software Engineer
Technical Project Manager (eCommerce/Retail/Martech/Email)
£40000 - £55000 per annum