Connecting...

Banner Default Image

Annual Customer Survey 2011

Annual Customer Survey 2011

about 10 years ago by Elizabeth Deans

Engineering-Cyber-Technology-Recruitment-Jobs-Bournemouth

Electus is committed to continually improving its service. We conduct an annual customer survey to help us identify areas for improvement and to receive feedback from our customers. This year’s results proved once again that Electus reputation for service and delivery is well deserved
 

Key Findings 2011


53.3% of clients said the overall service provided by Electus was above expectations. 

46.7% said Electus was outstanding.

93.3% of clients said Electus was their recruiter of choice.

86.7% of clients surveyed would recommend our services to an associate, co-worker or another organisation to help with their recruitment activity. The other 13.3% of clients do not recommend to anyone.

93% of clients felt that our candidate assessment skills were above expectations or exceeded expectations.

100% of clients surveyed said Electus exceeded expectations in terms of responding to their vacancies.

66.7% said Electus met or was above expectations when preparing candidates for interviews. Whilst the remaining 33.3% said Electus was Outstanding.


If you would like us to assist you in finding business critical staff or contractors please call us now on 01202 296566