Terms & conditions
If you are applying for a job, uploading your CV, if you have been offered a job role or you are giving us access to any personal information whatsoever, as a candidate or client, then please make sure you have read the following Terms and Conditions, Statements and Privacy Notices by reading below or clicking on the relevant link.
- PRIVACY NOTICE
- ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
- PERMANENT CANDIDATE AGREEMENT
- AGREEMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES
- DATA PROTECTION SCHEDULE FOR CLIENTS WORKING UNDER ELECTUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TERMS OF BUSINESS FOR CLIENTS - EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
- TERMS OF BUSINESS FOR CLIENTS - EMPLOYMENT BUSINESS
- KEY INFORMATION DOCUMENTS - CONTRACTORS
Access to and use of this site (www.electusrecruitment.co.uk) is provided by Electus Recruitment subject to the following terms: By using this Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this website. Electus Recruitment may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Electus Recruitment. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of Electus Recruitment
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of Electus Recruitment.
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances will Electus Recruitment be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
Loss of data;
Loss of revenue or anticipated profits; Loss of business;
Loss of opportunity;
Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
Losses suffered by third parties; or
Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action. Electus Recruitment does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that Electus recruitment or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Electus Recruitment names, images and logos identifying Electus Recruitment and its products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Electus Recruitment.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Refer a Friends Rules
- These Electus Refer a Friend scheme rules, and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of a conflict between this Refer a Friend scheme rules and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Excludes candidates currently registered with Electus.
- No monetary alternative is available.
- Referrals must be made to Electus before or at registration (of the referred candidate)
- To qualify for a reward, your friend must be referred and placed within a 6-month period.
- We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK.
- You will be eligible for your gift if your referred candidate completes 12 weeks employment through Electus in a permanent role, or completes a contract role lasting a minimum of 6 months. Your voucher will be sent to you on completion of the qualifying period.
- Electus and its supplier accept no responsibility for vouchers not successfully received due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network, or server failure of any kind.
- Electus and its supplier has no liability for lost or stolen or e-vouchers, once the voucher is received by you.
- Electus reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time.
- The decision of Electus is final.